Nimmos Hostel

Galway, Ireland

I only stayed there for one night I think is a very good choice I´d choose it again if I ever go back to Galway.

Friend's Hostel

Paris, France

We found mice in the room and I got fleas. Do I need to say something else?

Budjet Rooms

Lisbon, Portugal

Is a good option close to the centre, staff is very kind and helpfull everytime you need them, bathrooms and showers are just fine. I would come back.

• 29th Jun 2013

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

You have to pay extra for wifi and for leaving the luggage. Female staff is ok and very friendly but the man is very aggressive, I think the less I can expect is to be treated with respect.

• 24th Jun 2013

In Town Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

There is a gap between "we are located in the red light district" and the hostel is inside a cabaret like actually is. It´s been a while since I haven´t seen a bathroom and a kitchen as dirty as those.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Check In Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Very good choice, is well located, staff is friendly and helpful in any question you might have.

• 19th Jun 2013

San Remo Hostel

Athens, Greece

Bathroom very dirty, the rest is just ok.

• 14th Jun 2013

Casa Ding

Rome, Italy

The Italian breakfast is just a bisscuit and a small juice, the guy doesn´t speak too much english, beside that is a very good option.

• 10th Jun 2013

Sol Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Good choice for what it costs, is very close to train station from where you can go anywhere in the city. Is clean and staff very friendly.

• 31st May 2013