The location, 10 minutes from La Guardia Airport was brilliant!! Plus being near a bus stop that directly connects you to Manhattan, the price was tremendously reasonable. The rooms and shower rooms were cleaned everyday, which made it very comfortable. Since there is a very big self-catering kitchen, a super market 15 minutes away on foot, I strongly recommend you to cook for your self if you want to save money. The staff are friendly and helpful. If I go to NY again, I will definitely use this

The atmosphere of the staff and guests was really friendly. I enjoyed talking to them and never felled lonely. Since the hostel’s location was near downtown Denver, it was easy to go out drinking at night. The staffs were very helpful, and even though it was passed 5 and there were no vacancies in the normal protocol, they got us a bed. If I have a chance to visit Denver, I definitely will stay here again.

Indy House

Busan, South Korea

Busan Guesthouse Popcorn Hostel

Busan, South Korea

Sorry for taking so long. My Internet was cut off for a month. I really enjoyed my stay in Busan, thanks to your hospitality and very comfortable hostel. I really want to visit again!!

Thanks, I read your review just now. How are you? We are doing well :) Hope to see you again one day Cheers. Roy