Single Inn

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

5floorfun

Chiayi, Taiwan

When I came to Chiayi, I knew nothing about climbing mt. Yushan(玉山). The manager looked up all about how to get there, time, money est. I was really moved by how kind and helpful the staff were. I'm definitely coming here again when I come back to Chiayi.

Taipei Friendly House

Taipei, Taiwan

It was right by Taipei main station. The staff and people who were staying were so kind, especially when I got a fever. It is like my home in Taipei.

Shanghai Hostel HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Dar Downtown Suites

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

PolePole Villa Guesthouse

Zanzibar, Tanzania

Rafiki Backpackers

Moshi, Tanzania

It was like home to me in Tanzania. Since Tanzania is a foreign country for me, it was great to have a safe base. The service was great, people were friendly, the rooms were clean and the breakfast was delicious. I would like to stay here again when I go to Tanzania again.

The Greenhouse

Arusha, Tanzania

Whitetail Backpacker & Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

The location, 10 minutes from La Guardia Airport was brilliant!! Plus being near a bus stop that directly connects you to Manhattan, the price was tremendously reasonable. The rooms and shower rooms were cleaned everyday, which made it very comfortable. Since there is a very big self-catering kitchen, a super market 15 minutes away on foot, I strongly recommend you to cook for your self if you want to save money. The staff are friendly and helpful. If I go to NY again, I will definitely use this

The atmosphere of the staff and guests was really friendly. I enjoyed talking to them and never felled lonely. Since the hostel’s location was near downtown Denver, it was easy to go out drinking at night. The staffs were very helpful, and even though it was passed 5 and there were no vacancies in the normal protocol, they got us a bed. If I have a chance to visit Denver, I definitely will stay here again.

Indy House

Busan, South Korea

Busan Guesthouse Popcorn Hostel

Busan, South Korea

Sorry for taking so long. My Internet was cut off for a month. I really enjoyed my stay in Busan, thanks to your hospitality and very comfortable hostel. I really want to visit again!!

Thanks, I read your review just now. How are you? We are doing well :) Hope to see you again one day Cheers. Roy