YHA London St Pancras, London, England
4.9
3rd Apr 2013

The hotel staff was unprofessional, I booked an ensuite room, left our bags in the room and went to tour the city, when I returned I found 3 strangers in my rooms and my luggage set aside. The staff told me they double booked the room. Fortunately we got another room and nothing was lost but I think we were lucky. Very unpleassant experience! That same night in my new room, it smelled terrible and hot water was not available until next morning. Definitelly not recommended and will not return.

Hotel Kappa, Venice, Italy
8.0
26th Mar 2013

The hotel was comfortable, our ensuite room was clean and big enough for the 4 members of my family. The breakfast was very good and staff was kind. I would definitely return.

Metro Hotel, Rome, Italy
7.4
23rd Mar 2013

In general the stay was OK, the hotel is quite far from the city historical attractions but you can always connect by metro. The staff at the hotel was very kind, the breakfast was ok to start the day. Rooms were comfortable and always felt safe. Bathroom was kind of small and the hotel run out of water one night.