The Moustache Delhi, New Delhi, India
3rd Mar 2016

Great staff, so welcoming and friendly and will go out of their way to help you! Good common area as well to meet other travellers. If you're solo, you'll find a buddy in no time to explore the city! Great place to start your India trip. And best of all FREE CHAI IN THE MORNINGS!! So delicious!!!

HI NYC Hostel, New York, USA
21st Jun 2015

Amazingly helpful staff, lots of activities every night and great location! Close to subway and Central Park. Maybe a bit too far up but it's away from all the tourists near 59th/bottom of the park so I like it that way!! More expensive than most, but a good place to stay for a few days. Can be filled with campers and kids over the weekend so watch out for that. Would be 100% if it had a bar as well!

20th Jun 2015

5.4
15th Jun 2015

Staff were extremely unfriendly. They stuffed up both my friend's and my bookings. She extended her stay and they never put it in the system, so she was forced to move her things in the middle of the night because they put someone in our room! And kept calling her a liar! And I tried to cancel my final night which they also failed to put in the system, so refused to give a refund when I checked out... Luckily manager sorted it out. Also no atmosphere whatsoever.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Lub d Bangkok Siam, Bangkok, Thailand
21st May 2013

LOVE lub d! One of the best hostels I've come across. I've now stayed there 3 times and I always meet awesome people. It's very chilled, very clean, and a funky hostel. The staff are fantastic - especially Patrick, who always has a smile on his face and goes out of his way to help everyone! Love you, Lub D!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Khammany Inn Hostel, Luang Prabang, Laos
5.4
27th Apr 2013

Yes there's free WiFi here... If you can get it to work. Don't count on it. I wasn't a fan of the breakfast (I can still taste the oiliness of the eggs) but it is free so can't complain. It frustrated me that they turned the air con off at 10am. Yes you would assume people would be up and about by then, but I was extremely sick during my stay. Even when I turned it back on they were quick to turn it off again. Also, cockcroaches. Always fun when they crawl out of your locker at night.