Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

The floor in the bedroom felt really grimy. Not sure how often they clean them. And the power points next to my bed wasn't working.

fusion prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The rooms were a little squeezy because the luggages took up a lot of the floor space. But the breakfast spread... Mmmmm!! :)

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The wifi is kind of sketchy. I wish you wouldn't have to keep logging in over and over again. The signal isn't particularly great either. And around 10-11.45pm when I suppose everyone's home and trying to get online, you can hardly get on the Internet, if at all.

Dear Alyssa, Thank you for staying with us! We agree that at busy times, our Wifi can be a bit overloaded. We are still in process of fixing it so hopefully it will get better soon. Thanks anyway for your helpful comment, we hope to see you again some other time! Kind regards from sunny Amsterdam

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

Rina Rooms

Cinque Terre, Italy

Loved this place. Spacious double room, with an adjoining living area/kitchen and bathroom all to ourselves. Oh, and who can forget the gorgeous rooftop area with sunbeds and view of Castello Doria! That was a nice surprise :) Overall, an affordable and very enjoyable stay.

La Corte de Milan

Milan, Italy

It was stinking hot in our room. 28 degrees at night, and all we had was a little fan that did nothing. We were so uncomfortable even with the window and room door open. Also, milan has a huge mosquito problem. Open your windows and you're going to get bitten, even though we sprayed ourselves thoroughly with repellant! Between the heat and the mosquitoes, we couldn't sleep. Pay a few euros more for a comfortable air-conditioned room that keeps the mozzies out. You won't regret it!

The lady at check-in was really rude and unfriendly, and the staff weren't there half the time. The room was so hot and humid, and all we had was a standing fan that didn't do much to alleviate the heat, even with the windows open. My advice is to pay just a few euros more for a hostel with better service and air-conditioning!!

Coliseum Rooms

Rome, Italy

Katerina And John Hotel

Santorini, Greece

They're a lovely couple who were so helpful with everything. Perissa black sand beach is a 10mins walk away, the bus stop is right outside the door, swimming pool, and even a supermarket and 24h bakery directly opposite the street. I'll be back for sure :)

Aristoteles Hotel

Athens, Greece

Air con wasn't working properly, which was the only thing I was really praying for in 37 degree heat! Also the tap fell off on our first night there, but they fixed it by the next afternoon. We were told by a local that it was a dodgy area to be staying in, but we didn't experience any trouble while we were there.