Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good location, and that's it. 16 beds in a room is insane, and i know nobody can disagree with this. Moreover, there was no electric outlet in the room, so i have to take my charger to the lobby or make one of the staff to charge my phone for me. Thank god I brought my spare battery. If you are okay with all these, then you can stay here.

• 1st Aug 2013
  • South Korea

First of all, this hostel is very undermanned. You have to wait for like 15 minutes just to check in. Once I saw 10 or more people waiting in front of reception.... Oh my. The location is very unsafe, especially at night. The bathroom on my floor was out of order. All the people in my room were talking about f*cking each other, like boy-on-boy kinda way, and I really really hated it. I mean REALLY. You don't say that kinda thing when you cannot really do it. Cuz I can. Overall, BAD.

• 27th Jul 2013

YHA London Oxford Street

EXCELLENT! Perfect location, especially when you are gay, cuz it's really close to all the gay activities. Small room but only thing you will do in this hostel is sleep and shower, so that will not be a problem. Very clean and cozy stay. Really appreciated it.

• 23rd Jul 2013

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

One of the best hostel I've ever been to. Kind staffs, nice breakfast, good location.

• 19th Jul 2013