Art Hostel Zadar

Zadar, Croatia

Great place, great staff and super clean!

The Littlest Hobo

Budva, Montenegro

Hostel Anton

Tivat, Montenegro

Great place, great atmosphere and great staff! Extended my stay and didn't want to leave

Rooms Deny

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Deny is hilarious! Great wee homely place with a nice family vibe. Definitely do the day trip, you'll be in stitches and see all the great sites.

Als Place Hostel

Split, Croatia

Als great fun, basic hostel in a great location with all the necessities. Extended my stay by 2 nights :)

• 18th Jul 2014

Hostel Ana

Split, Croatia

Not a hostel a joke. Don't get the dorm you book, cold water. It's someone's house really that they have tried to make money from. People asleep on the common room couch (family I guess) .

• 10th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Thise is not true we have hot water u wos need to wait for 10 min lot of people wos take shower before you...and we are not traing to make money for us is most important that aur gest be .satisfied with accomodation..

Funk Lounge

Zagreb, Croatia

Lots of potential but not maintained or cleaned regularly

• 7th Jul 2014

Sexy Tractor Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

• 28th Jun 2014

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Apart from having to move rooms 3 times it was a good stay.

• 16th Jun 2014

Coroleuhouse-BCN

Barcelona, Spain

HostelVITA

Granada, Spain

Lovely new hostel. Got me a ticket to Alhambra when they were sold out online :)

Old Town Lagos Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Lagos is one of my favourite places and old Town hostel had a big part of that. It was like a big family, Hugo being the dad. Went on an amazing kayak trip with pretty much everyone staying there, Hugo cooked a delicious Portuguese meal. And just like everyone else I extended my stay and didn't want to leave. See you next summer Hugo :)

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

I got bed bugs here, hence the cleanliness rating. Staff weren't really phased either. Shame as it is a beautiful hostel.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

wonderful stay at this great hostel. linen and towel provided, nice bathroom in room, cleaned daily and AIR CON! ! Well equipped kitchen with nice court yard. Great atmosphere with champagne and pasta nights. Meet some wonderful people there and the staff are amazing. A super big thank you to Nicole our Angel at the desk. I would also like to thank you for accommodating our friends who didn't have a booking and therefore cannot submit a review.

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

In addition to the price listed you must pay for linen... average hostel in an average location

Old City Hostel