Londonears Hostel

It was just disgusting. In fact we didn't stay there. First of all, we had to wait 15 minutes before being attended. The staff without manners and very rude. When the key(only one for two of us)was given to us we went to the room. Much to our surprise, it had 10 beds or more; but we had booked a room with only 4. When we spoke to the receptionist he told us that they were busy and that there was not another option. All this without any kind of respect and in a very impolite way. So we left.

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

Amazing stay. The place was clean, tidy and the atmosphere was great. The staff, awesome, in fact there was a guy called Alvaro Sanchez(not sure about the name) that helped us a lot with a small problem we had. If I had to come back to Uk, I'll start from living in this place because is great!!!

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

We were in a trip visiting 6 cities across Uk. This was the best hostel. Everything was really clean. The staff was cool, polite and charming. Specially Alvaro, who helped us a lot with a couple of problems we had. I recomend it for everyone.