Te Anau Lakefront Backpackers, Te Anau, New Zealand
5th Feb 2015

Only had 100MB of Wifi free but Wifi doesn't seem to be commonplace for free in backpackers in the South Island. Had an awesome room with kitchen and bathroom facilities. Very clean and toasty warm!

Jailhouse Accommodation Christchurch, Christchurch, New Zealand

• Italy, Mixed Group, 18-24
Case Rosse, Cinque Terre, Italy
8.0
5th Jul 2013

3 of us paid for 4 beds but since we said there were only 3 of us they only gave us 3 beds... And one of them was for a child! Not ideal for a grown man! I also emailed a week earlier requesting the seaside view with no reply, thinking "oh well a lemon garden isn't too bad" ... But instead got a brick wall! We asked if anything could be done about the beds and the lady said there was a place with bunks up 300 stairs also with no view. We decided to pay a little more than we could have elsewhere

B&B Da Mila, Florence, Italy
2nd Jul 2013

Koine' Hostel, Salerno, Italy
6.9
23rd Jun 2013

There were homeless staying there but we were in a different room so no problem. The room smelt like smoke and the female showers are all in a row with not even a shower curtain separating them, plus the bathroom light switches off automatically in the middle of your shower so I had to shower in the dark. Sheets didnt look particularly clean and the pillow was almost flat from being worn out. Close to breakfast bars, two supermarkets and the train station and there are vending machines

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
Welcome Inn, Naples, Italy
20th Jun 2013

We were upgraded from a dorm to a private room with our own bathroom and if that wasnt enough, the man at reception was extremely helpful and wrote us step by step directions! Just around the corner from the National Archaelogical Museum, and 20min uphill walk to the Catacombs. I definitely feel like I got more than my money's worth!

• Italy, All Female Group, 18-24
Jorplace, The Hague, Netherlands
29th Mar 2013

The directions on the website are incorrect if you are coming from Hague Central Station as tram 16 no longer stops at Buitenhof due to roadworks. If you are coming from Amsterdam I would recommend getting off at HS Deen Haag Station (which is before CS anyway) as it is opposite Kneuterdijk on tram 1. I have stayed in nicer dorms for the price I paid but the main thing about Jorplace is the common room, which is the best I've stayed at. Welcoming, good vibe, bar, pool, Foosball etc.

16th Mar 2013

I enjoyed my stay at St. Christopher's. I stayed in a 12 bedroom dorm and it was very clean. My only complaint would be the lack of wifi in the rooms and lounge as it only works in the reception area which could get quite crowded. But apart from that it was great!

Hello and thank you for the review!! We are currently looking into getting wifi for all the rooms! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you soon! Safe travels from the Bauhaus Team.

• Italy, Mixed Group, 18-24
Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
14th Mar 2013

We were a group of 5 who had made separate bookings but the receptionist still managed to put us in a room together that had been newly renovated. The room was clean and warm. We walked everywhere from the hostel and it was fine.