• Austria, Female, 18-24
7.7
28th Mar 2013

I really liked the staff and the facility itself but there was one huuuuge bug crawling under my bed who disappeared after a few seconds (thank god). Further it is quite hard to carry up the big suitcases all those stairs but i guess you can't change that... Loved the clam chowder that was for free, it's great if you share culture like that! In general I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend the hostel =D.

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry to hear about your scare! We take several preventative measures to ensure the creepy crawlers stay away, and I can assure you we are completely pest-free as of today!

• Austria, Female, 18-24
Duo Housing DC, Washington DC, USA
25th Mar 2013

I paid almost 40$ for the night and my friends who didn"t book in advance only 25$... I found that a little upsetting but otherwise I just loved the hostel!!! Great people, great location, super-friendly staff... love the dining-room are, you can really talk to the people there! Awesome place!