Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

The only reason I gave the hostel average for facilities and value for money is because of the internet situation. I don't need wifi in every hostel I stay at but Hatters has so many facilities and it is so big and busy that I can't believe there is no wifi in the rooms unless you pay for it. Especially since it isn't like it is the cheapest rate. I just think that was a major disappointment from a hostel that has a lot of potential. Also, no good maps available.

Hi thanks for the feedback! We do have free wifi in the common areas and the plus point for this is that guests can interact with each other and ourselves:) Come back soon and we will give you the coolest most personalised map you will ever encounter with drawings and all. It makes us happy to see you enjoyed your stay :)

London Backpackers

Nothing too special about the hostel but it was a good price for London, clean, and had some good amenities. The location is far, but at least it's close to major transportation.

Phoenix Hostel

Staff was really great, clean bathroom and bedroom, beds are a bit cramped but nothing too terrible for the price, close to the tube, bar was a bit pricey but nice to have right there for solo travellers. Overall nice experience and I would stay here again.

Avalon House

Dublin, Ireland

My 12 bed room was two floors which was nice because it made it less cramped. I didn't like the unisex bathrooms though. Everything else was good and it was all clean. Already booked another night here for the end of my trip.

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

Amazing facilities and services were offered, very clean, very secure, nice bar with average Prague prices.

Soggiorno Pitti

Florence, Italy

There were not any bed bugs as another review said. It was mosquitos from the windows being left open all day and night.

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

Great price for a great hostel. Plenty of activities offered almost daily, good facilities like drinks for sale, kitchen, cheap laundry, lockers, common room, etc. Really nice staff that actually does give tips on places to go, etc.

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Roman Holidays Hostel

Rome, Italy

The staff was very very nice and helpful, not so many facilities/services but there were basic things provided - a kitchen, a hairdryer, towels, common room, free computer, etc. The building is older but still very clean actually.

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Arpacay Backpackers Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

It was inexpensive, but very clean and modern. The free wifi and computers in the lobby were really nice. The staff was also helpful and really nice. I would definitely stay here again.