Atlas City Hotel, Munich, Germany
6.6
21st Nov 2015

Double room very small but comfortable, with a small toilet and a shower inside. Nice location for who travels by train, just 10 min from the central station. Wi-fi is free and works good. Not the kindest staff I have ever found, but for one night we didn't need much. It was a bit complicated to change reservation from a single to a double room, but eventually it worked out without changing the reservation online. I recommend it for a weekend in Munich!

Hostel The Hague - Den Haag, The Hague, Netherlands
17th Jul 2015

I had a nice stay in this Hostel. Was just a bit afraid while sleeping because the upper beds have no protections. My 4-bed room was not so big but cozy. Location is good, I had to take the tram just to get there the first time from the Station. Staff is kind and ready to give good advices about the city. There is only one toilet and one shower on the second floor, anyway they were not busy. Aw, the stairs! They're so tight!

Budget Hotel Tourist Inn, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.9
14th Jul 2015

Smart Stay Hotel Station, Munich, Germany
8.0
6th Jun 2015

I booked a single room for one night, I spend so little time in the hostel I can't say much about it. The room was quite clean and the rest room was inside (loved it!) The only bad thing was at night when it got very loudy. Maybe it is worth putting thicker window glasses?!?

Euro Youth Hostel, Munich, Germany
21st Oct 2014

I stayed there just one night but it was very comfortable. Finally a Hostel with a bathroom inside the bedroom. Great location very close to the main station, kind staff.

Rivoli Cinema Hostel, Porto, Portugal
18th Oct 2014

It was very nice staying at the Rivoli Cinema Hostel. Friendly and helpful staff, perfect location in the center of Porto (sometimes a bit too loud, too). My room was not so big, but comfortable. The toilet is divided from the showers, but there is just one for girls in the whole first floor - the only thing which was a bit uncomfortable. Very nice the free breakfast in the morning, with coffee, bread, butter, jam, and cakes!

Hostel 33, Faro, Portugal
14th Oct 2014

My stay there was very nice. Very close to the train and bus station, and not far away from the center. From there I could travel a lot and visit other small cities and beaches in Algarve. Staff was always nice, they are mainly international guys working and living there. They created a nice and friendly atmosphere. My room was clean and comfortable, the 6 bed mixed dorm. When there are more people in the hostel it could be very loud because it is in front of the main door and the reception.

Sevilla Dream Hostel, Seville, Spain
5.7
13th Oct 2014

This hostel is very old and not very close to the city center. I booked there because I had to take a bus from the bus station, which is just 10 min away from the hostel. To go to the city center, I almost got lost in the small streets of that part of the city. But the city is wonderful and it was worth the stay. My room had a bad smell and the bathroom has two doors, the other one gets into another dorm, which was loud at night..even if you try to be as silent as possible.

Feel Hostels Soho Malaga, Malaga, Spain
7.7
11th Oct 2014

My stay at the hostel was nice. It was good because I came by train and it took just 10 min walking to get to the hostel. It is not far away from the city center either. From there I walked to the bus station and got to Granada just for one day. I stayed in the 6 bed female dorm and the room was quite comfortable. On my floor there were just 2 bathrooms, and from the one right in front of my room came a bad smell, which doesn't go away by cleaning, I guess. The staff was kind.

Jaeger's Munich, Munich, Germany
7th Feb 2014

I had a nice room with bathroom (only one toilet and one shower for 6 persons though), the staff was friendly and the atmosphere nice and relaxed. Good breakfast, but I had something to put in the fridge and it was not possible, so I had to throw it away. Perfect location, I would definitely recommend it and book there again next time in Munich!

Babelfish Hostel Würzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
25th Jan 2014

Very good location, just in front of the main station. Friendly staff and worthy breakfast, not too expensive! Only the kitchen was a bit dirty but I didnt need to use it. I surely recommed it!

Comics Guesthouse, Rome, Italy
7.7
23rd May 2013

Perfect location, just 5 minutes away from the metro station Lepanto, in the heart of Rome. Kind staff, they waited for me because I came after 22h. Old furnitures and beds, but I liked the big bathroom in my room. No breakfast and no towels, but I didn't pay much for one night so it was still worth it.

Tattva Design Hostel, Porto, Portugal
14th Mar 2013

cozy, clean and with a friendly atmosphere! The position is also good, I came by bus and it takes just 5 minutes walking!