Location: Malaysia, Gender: Male, Age: 21

Living Mad Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Me and two other friends slept in the 6 bed room and I can say that the room is too small for 6 people to be in at one time but nevertheless its still clean and the locker system is very safe! (after several attempts at using it, it will come easily to you). Toilets are not bad but one thing is that the top bunk can be a little hard to get up to and there are no railings for the bed on top so people might fall off! Overall the hostel is satisfactory :D

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Hello! We are sorry that you found the room a bit too small. We appreciate your feedback and will look into options for improving access to the top bunk beds. Other than those issues, we are glad that you found the hostel clean and the locker system secure. Please come again. Thank you!

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

The bed is a little uncomfortable but no complaints though cause I've slept at worse beds that these. The room is quite big (we slept in the 8 bed room) and the toilet was one of the cleanest and warm water is always available. The location was pretty handy with a supermarket just around the corner and two metro stations which are 5 minutes away. Good experience!

• 8th Apr 2014

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Me and my friends were there one day late due to some flight issues and was kept waiting for quite a while when we are checking in because the receptionist was busy. But we are checked in to our room nonetheless. The room was spacious and the beds are okay. Toilets are clean. Not too bad for my one night stay!

• 6th Jun 2013

Passenger Ship Maria Alberta

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The passenger ship was managed by a couple (forget what their name was but they were definitely very friendly!) and the ship is kept in a good condition. The ship is near the Maritime Museum ( worth a visit!) and you can see their Nemo science building from there. Breakfast are served earlier as we requested (thanks to the owner!) and there were beer available in the fridge for a small fee. The rooms are a little small but since it is a boat me and my friends were expecting it as well!

• 9th Apr 2013

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Stayed a night in the hostel and I was not dissapointed. The room was not too bad and toilets are clean as well. They have a bar below the hostel that is good in my opinion. Friendly staff and good service!

• 6th Apr 2013

Hostel Strowis

Utrecht, Netherlands

Stayed one night there and it was a pleasant surprise! The cafe on the groud floor has good atmosphere and the hostel is near several restaurants. The toilets are clean although the rooms are a bit hot at night. Beds are okay and the worker are friendly as well. Had a good night's rest!

• 5th Apr 2013

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A strategic location in near the red light district and the tram station and the train station as well. The staff was friendly and there was a bar downstairs. ( not that I would say its great but its decent) Stayed in the 14 bed room but the people there are very friendly as well. Although there were people coming in and out during the middle of the night. Their toilets were clean and there was hot water. Overall - satisfactory!

• 3rd Apr 2013