Venice Paradise

Venice, Italy

Much easier to find than I expected, directions were great! No bunks, spacious rooms, and a full wardrobe per person with a padlock provided. Wifi only works in the reception , but otherwise brilliant!

• 27th Sep 2013

Siena Hostel

Siena, Italy

Staff could go out of their way more to make you feel welcomed to their city. Map provided only on asking, and various other small things not brought to my attention. Bathrooms could stand to be a little cleaner, and strict check in hours a little annoying. However, as the only hostel option in town, perhaps not surprising. Located further out of historicalhistorical centre than indicated,.and directions

• 20th Sep 2013

Hostel Lodi

Rome, Italy

A little further out than I expected, even having checked the map first, but no drama. They are building a new metro line which will make access better. Bathrooms could stand to be a tad cleaner, but lockers were large enough for a backpack. Does feel more line a hotel than a hostel, not suitable if you want a really social place. Staff are friendly, but don't volunteer info until asked. Very peaceful!

• 15th Sep 2013

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

Hi guys! Thanks for an amazing stay - you are a great group of people and made my time in Naples absolutely awesome! xx (Hugs for Valerio) L'chelle

• 12th Sep 2013

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

This was my second stay here inside of a week, and it didn't disappoint. The staff all remembered me, and called me by name, and recommended some fabulous restaurants for my final nights in Seville. A friend from a different hostel came to visit me, but I was out, but he was brought inside and made welcome so he could wait for me. The only teensy flaw this time was that the lock on my locker was faulty, but they made arrangements to have it fixed straight away. Would highly recommend!

• 17th May 2013

This hostel has a very international staff, and a different tour each day of the week. English is predominant among the staff. Very big on the pub crawls here! The tapas tour is not very traditional, they focus more on portion sizes, but out is tasty :-) But the facilities here are superb, with deep drawers which can take a full size backpack, and be fitted with your own padlock. And the bathrooms are amazing!

• 13th May 2013

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

The staff here are amazing, so friendly (multi lingual) and always ready to hook you up with the best parts of the city, not just the tourist experience. Probably the best hostel experience I've ever had.

• 10th May 2013