Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 21

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

Good hostel, location is excellent. Unfortunately thre was no breakfast included but apart from that I really enjoyed my stay there.

• 31st May 2013

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Had quite a good stay here, nothing to complain really. Bathrooms and kitchen were alright. Firealarm went off in the middle of the night, not sure why though, but the staff reacted very well which was reassuring.

• 30th May 2013

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Alright hostel. Ensuite bathroom was very good. You have to go downstairs to the basement if you want to connect to the wifi which was a bit of a pain, but not too bad. Apart from that I quite enjoyed my stay.

• 29th May 2013

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Good hostel! The girls at the reception were really helpful and nice. Unfortunately the free wifi was broken when I arrived but they had fixed it by the next morning. The bathroomjs and kitchen were good too. I enjoyed my stay there.

• 28th May 2013

Thank you for your review!! We are glad you liked your visit to Manchester, and hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip! Our reception is open 24hrs, so come and see us anytime for advice on what to do, things to see and places to visit!! Hope to see you again at Hatters!!

Safestay York

York, England

Very, very beautiful hostel. I stayed for one night during the week and it was really quiet. I liked the plaques around the building that explained what the rooms were originally used for.

• 27th May 2013

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Really good hostel, I enjoyed my stay a lot! Big plus is WiFi in rooms. Lovely paintings all over the walls. Breakfast was quite good as well. Great location.

• 25th May 2013

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

We had a brilliant stay at Abigails. The location is perfect if you want to explore the city on foot, most things are within walking dictance and there are free city maps available at the reception. The only downside was that there were no lockers in the dorms and you have to pay for the ones in the common room, but that might be the case in a lot of hostels (haven't been to many yet...). All in all, great hostel!

• 11th Apr 2013