Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Right in the centre, next door to metro, 100m from Rossio. Rooms and bathrooms are nice, new and very clean. Even nice details like a socket inside your locker (not that you’d actually need it, though)! Staff is very nice and helpful, too. Kitchen/lounge room is a beautiful open space; breakfast is very good + they make fresh pancakes every day! Don’t miss Miguel’s fantastic dinner: 3 courses of pure deliciousness!! Best hostel ever, would chose it over a 3-4 star hotel anytime! Thanks a lot,

• 25th Apr 2015

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Nice place to stay, even though I had to move. They were rebuilding part of it, so the first night I stayed in a brand new room w/ brand new showers & bathroom ensuite.. (not that the other facilities were bad! Just distributed in a funny way, all over the house.) They also run a pub in the same building, but you don't hear any noise from there.. Nice for socializing, plus you get a voucher for a pint :) You get there pretty well, there's a bus stop right outside w/ at least one 24h line.

• 22nd Mar 2013

Astor Museum Inn

When they said, they're located right next to the British Museum, they did not lie! Well connected to Tube and bus, too. Staff was helpful and super nice, breakfast room is a very nice huge kitchen, and you'll find everything you need. I enjoyed my stay and I think I'll come back when visiting London again.. (They do have free wifi, and old fashioned folks like me who don't bring their own smartphone/laptop/etc. can the reception's pc.) As I said, very nice of them!

• 20th Mar 2013