Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This is the most amazing hostel in the world. Honestly, look at how many days you plan on booking...then double it if you plan to stay in this brilliant hostel. Breakfast and dinner are INCREDIBLE and the atmosphere is just spectacular. Had the best time here, will be back ASAP!!

• 19th Oct 2013

Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled

Bled, Slovenia

Really loved this place. It's a little hard to find and reception is just the lounge area really which confused a lot of guests, but the staff are incredibly friendly and very helpful. The location is also brilliant, just 30 seconds up the road from the bus station and 30 seconds down the road from the supermarket. There is no kettle or toaster, but you can easily work around this. they also take trips up to the Gorge which i would strongly recommend doing. I would definitely stay here again.

• 24th Sep 2013

Sax Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I only stayed here one night but really loved the vibe of the place. It's a funky, artistic type place with amazingly soft blankets and helpful staff. It is also very close to the supermarket, but sadly quite a distance from the train and bus station, not too bad if you don't have heavy bags, but it was a hike for me with my backpack. The location was quite good for night atmosphere though as its surrounded by rock bars and nice pubs. Great value for money.

• 23rd Sep 2013

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I was fortunate enough to be staying here during the euro basket finals and e atmosphere was excellent. The staff are also very helpful, but it is the location that really makes the place. Very close to the bus and train station and equally as close to the action of the city. Having breakfast included is also a nice bonus, just regular toast and cereals and sometimes even fresh Turkish coffee!

• 21st Sep 2013

Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

This place was a little too big for me, nothing really wrong with it but having four levels of guests takes away the atmosphere a bit. Can't say I sent too much time around the hostel as the vibe wasn't great, but the location is perfectly in the middle of the city centre and very close to supermarkets and shops. The beds have giant underbed lockers which was great for security purposes. The staff were a little apathetic and distracted, but nice people.

• 18th Sep 2013

The Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

This place is brand new and the facilities are incredible. Be warned the kitchen is small, basically just a microwave, but for me it was perfect. The rest of the hostel is lovely, very funky and AMAZING showers. I would stay again just for a shower. The location is also great as it is just outside of the old town but also a very easy walk from the bus station and surrounded by supermarkets. The staff were great fun too, and very helpful for getting us to plitvice falls and to beaches with sand.

• 15th Sep 2013

Olga's Place

San Sebastian, Spain

Loved this little place. Olga and raffa, the owners, are lovely people and I would stay again just to visit them. The rooms are very spacious and there is a huge kitchen for cooking. This hostel was like a little family, I got to know everyone there and I had a great time. I would recommend it.

• 5th May 2013

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

I only stayed two nights, but as usual the 360 hostel was awesome. The staff are helpful, the rooms are spacious and had beautiful balconies overlooking the street. The location of this hostel in particular was the stand out. Right next to the arc de triumf. I have stayed in other hostels in barcelona and this had the best location by far.

• 3rd May 2013

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

I absolutely loved my time at 360! The staff and all the other guests there were the most amazing people I have ever had the privilege of meeting. The place was very clean, safe, incredibly welcoming and in the most convinient location. I will definitely stay here again and would recommended it to anyone, whether travelling alone or in a group. Muy bien!!

• 18th Mar 2013