Casa Grande

Budapest, Hungary

Stuff not very kind and not really helpfull. The lady who were working there didn't know nothing about the parking place, about the prices for parking on the street. She even ask me, tourist, whe is nearest cash machine. I had a feeling, that she don't know Budapest at all. Dirty kitchen, I didn't want to cook there anything. Minus - no keys to the room even if we rent the whole room, we were 4 people and we get only 2 closed lockers even if in the room were 4 lockers.

• 1st May 2014

Hostal Albi

Barcelona, Spain

Super location, nice price but small, old, need renovation, there is no place to eat breakfast, they bringing it to your room and you have to eat it on the bed, you have towels included but there is no soap in bathroom, and a lot of restaurants near so it's quite loud during the night.

• 25th May 2013

Hostel Freedom Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

for that price i couldn't expect more, first impression - everything bad, but it was actually nice and friendly place, dirty and wery hot, impossible to find without help from local people (y have to pay them of course for guiding to the hostel). there is a roof (we were sleeping on it), shisha, breakfast included (very sweet). Big MINUS for only two bathrooms for all guests

• 9th May 2013
  • Poland

I really recomend this hostel for you. Nice atmosphere, stuff very kind, clear, all facilities which are necessary, kitchen fully equipped, by food it's 30min from city center. Perfect for backpackers.

• 25th Apr 2013