Abercorn House Hostel, London, England
7.1
2nd Feb 2016

It's 2015. Paying 1GBP for an hour of wifi is ridiculous.

The Backpackshack, London, England
11th Jan 2016

Very nice hostel. Good wifi. Excelent value for money even if fa away from city center.

The Backpackshack, London, England
10th Jan 2016

If I could give 150% for Value for money field. I would. Excellent place to stay on budget in London. Downstairs there's a pub. A real one, where you can chat with locals and drink excellent cider :) Wifi is very good and fast. The only downside is it's a bit far from center of london, but close to tube station (Acton town).

Abercorn House Hostel, London, England
7.7
7th Dec 2015

This hostel could be so great. I mean it has amazing location, looks very nice and is clean. It also provides good value for money. Unless you want internet, then it's £1 / hour which is completely ridiculous in 2015/16. Security is good when you have single room + there are cameras everywhere, but when you're in shared room, then it blows, because than almost anyone can enter your room. Staff is ok, nothing special, nothing bad. Then there are the doors. They are loud, I mean really. Fix them.

St Christopher's Hammersmith, London, England
7.7
30th Nov 2015

The hostel is very _very_ noisy. So if you cannot sleep while ambulances on signal drive by every 15 min, and traffic bothers you (and it's loud even with closed windows), then I'd recommend against staying here.

LSE Bankside House, London, England
16th Aug 2015

The stay was very enjoyable. The location is simply amazing and for the price I've paid I don't think I'd be able to find a single room anywhere else. The only thing I was _really_ missing was the microwave. There were none in the whole building. When booking keep in mind that it's a converted dorm. Very nice one, but still a dorm.

St Christopher's Hammersmith, London, England
24th Nov 2014

Good WiFi. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Staff was also very nice although it was sometimes hard to get a hold of them because they also serve as bartenders in a bar. I feel they should have one person dedicated to hostel or at least with hostel as a priority. Location is simply amazing, lots of nice restaurants and bars around + metro lines just few meters away. Security was ok, coded locks, lockers were unfortunately quite small (couldn't possibly fit a laptop in them). Overall great place.

Thanks for your great review. We apologise that are staff weren't always available as quickly as we hope for and that are room lockers didn't fit your laptop. We do have larger lockers downstairs, however I apologise if you weren't aware of this. Although, we are very pleased to hear you liked our WiFi, cleanliness and enjoyed your stay with us. Happy future travels!

Heathrow Hostel, London, England
6.3
18th Nov 2014

I've booked a 3 person room, but apparently the smallest they have is 6 person one. Staff was acting like guests were nuisance they had to deal with to be able to return to bar. Some of them were also hard to comunicate with. In rooms there was v little space. On the upside the rooms and bathrooms vere clean and WiFi was OK.

Clink78, London, England
13th Jun 2013

Probalby the most focused hostel I've seen. They know what people want - and the've focused their effort in right directions. I can certainly recomend this place. Cleanliness leaves a litte place for improvement but it's already different level then most hostels I've stayed in. Protip: If you want more quiet sleep remember to ask them for room above 1st floor.

Hey there! Thanks a lot for staying with us and for such a nice review. We are trying to deliver not only a good customer service but also an incredible experience so your review means a lot to us. Hope to see you soon! Enjoy the rest of your travels! Clink Team

• Poland, Mixed Group, 25-30
London Private Rooms, London, England
3.1
11th May 2013

There was so many things wrong with this place it's hard to pick most important but: - Staff is extremaly incopent and/or pathological liars. - Information about room and conditions in info section are inacurate and/or lies as well. - "Deluxe" room was dirty and had mould. - Blinds and window was broken, they were not fixed for 8 days despite several phonecalls. - Had to call 5 times to get invoice. I've stayed in several budget places in London but this was by far my worst expirience. AVOID

Equity Point London, London, England
6.6
9th May 2013

This hostel seems to be geared towards large tourist groups. From outside looks amazing, from the inside ... less so. Color line system - while great idea - was very badly implemented and thus confusing. It's really hard to find a way to it from Paddington station. And for amount of money I've paid I expected much better standard.

8.0
8th May 2013

Room I was in was very loud (right next to a very busy street), and you couldn't close the window becouse you'd suffocate otherwise. Besides that Hostel was very nice, staff helpful, beds clean.

We are working on that problem and hope to solve it as soon as possible! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed everything else, thank you :)

Astor Museum Inn, London, England
7th May 2013

Hostel was very nice. Staff helpful. Only thing I was missing was a clean towel.

• Poland, Couple, 25-30
Hotel Sergul, London, England
29th Apr 2013

Very nice B&B. Owner is very nice and helpful. Location is very close to severl metro line so you can quickly (~30 mins - yes it's quick) reach almost any destination in central London. Neighbourhood has several nice restaurants - from cheap&good (becouse it's cheap & good) chineese restaurant, to very good polish (Malina) and spanish (Tapas) restaurants. Room was cleaned every day. Best location I've stayed in london so far.

International Students House, London, England
4.9
24th Mar 2013

This hostel is really a dorm. And it has all downsides of dorm. I was placed in 4 people room with 3 permanent residents. One of them invited his friend to stay over, so I was in fact living in 5 people room. Room itself smelled BAD, it had to be constantly vented, which also made it cold. shower inside room didn't work, I was told to use communal one in the hall, which in turn was full of fungus and had vents completely blocked with dust. For that price value was simple horrible. Avoid.

International Students House, London, England
4.3
23rd Mar 2013

I've booked a single room for one night to check out this hostel and it was a good idea. Room smelled very bad. I mean REALLY bad, I had to leave window open most of the time. Wifi was tragic and you had to pay for internet cable. Staff was competent but nothing beyoud that. Food was horrible. Bathrooms very filthy. I'm not picky! I've lived in dorm for several years, it was much cleaner and I've paid for it 4GBP per day though, not 25+. Value for money is horribly tragic.

Pickwick Hall, London, England
17th Mar 2013

Staff was very helpful and nice. Amazing location. Great common room. Very nice rooms. It's very quiet. Only problem I had was that they have double taps (hot +cold water separately) and only one (hot) stream in some showers (This seems to be a british thing though, I've seen them everwhere). I'm definitely booking it for another trip to London.