There is no warm water in the shower. Other than that it was a great place to stay in London, easy to get to by the tube and great beds. It doesn't have your typical hostel feel, where it's very easy to meet other travelers but that was not an issue for me. The staff were really helpful, especially when I locked my keys inside the locker. I would stay here again!

Sheilas Cork Hostel

Cork, Ireland

The staff was super friendly and willing to answer any questions we had. Wifi was only downstairs, but I could get some reception in my room. Bed wasnt bad. Lockers downstairs were safe. Breakfast is basic but overall we enjoyed ourselves immensely!

I thought the gentleman who greeted us at the desk was amazing. He was so kind and also so generous in giving us information. He gave us a great review of a restaurant close by and even made us laugh a few times. Our room was absolutely amazing and it was super clean. We were disappointed that we couldn't use the WiFi in the room but it worked fine once we walked out to the stairwell. Breakfast was cheap and amazing. I would recommend this place to anyone!

• 22nd Jun 2013

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Wish there were lockers to store our luggage in!

• 19th May 2013