Reviews: kmfrosta

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 22

I only stayed here one night but loved it. The atmosphere was fantastic and Roberto, the owner, is hilarious and super nice to talk to. Each room has their own bathroom and mini kitchen (with mini fridge) which is really nice. Breakfast was a nice spread too...bread, meat and cheese, yogourt, fruit...and you could have as much as you wanted. With tons of writing from past 'residents' all over the walls, you can tell fun is always had by all. I'd definitely stay here again.

• 18th Jul 2013

The Adventure Brew B&B

La Paz, Bolivia

Amazing value for your money...free beer every night you stay! Definitely a party hostel though so if you're looking for rest...don't stay here. Hot water in showers each time I used. Loved that I could go in between the B&B a few doors over and the hostel for whatever service I needed. The only problems were that they rarely had towels readily available and that sometimes the bathroom floors were soaking wet (all over). Otherwise, I'd definitely stay here again.

• 13th Jul 2013

The Singing Lamb Backpackers

Puerto Natales, Chile

This hostel was absolutely fantastic. It had a great atmosphere and was a lovely, clean facility. There is tons to do on your nights/days off in the building itself (board games, cards, pool table, mini-library, etc.) but it's also very close to the center of town if you want to go out. The breakfast was delicious - homemade jam and bread, oatmeal AND scrambled eggs cooked on the spot and coffee/tea. Susan was a delight to chat with and has very interesting stories! I would 100% stay here again!

• 20th Mar 2013

Hospedaje Magallanes

Punta Arenas, Chile

I had a lovely time at Hospedaje Magallanes. I loved how small and home-like it felt; everyone that stayed there seemed to be on the same page and therefore I had no doubts in leaving my things out during the day while I was off doing other things. The breakfast was great...homemade bread...cereal...yogourt...and always a "surprise" (eggs/crepe/fruit salad/flan) brought out by the cook :) Sebastian and Marisol are super friendly and their current intern, Stef, was awesome too!

• 18th Mar 2013

This kind of comments full us of energy to keep rolling in this bussines :) Muchos saludos, Marisol, Sebastian, Stef, Lucho & Emilia!!