Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Eldorado Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

I only stayed one night but the manager was so friendly and accommodating, giving a very friendly atmosphere to my stay.

Hostel Postel

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Could not fault this hostel. It's small, but so is Cesky Krumlov. The woman who runs it was very accommodating and friendly and all facilities were very clean and nice.

Maison

Florence, Italy

This hostel felt like an apartment. It was small and the reception was downstairs so It was nice to have a place where you could feel a bit at home. Good kitchen and it was nice to meet people in such a small environment.

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Close to public transport and easy to walk to attractions. The kitchen set up was strange (cutlery and crockery in another room) which made cooking annoying (back and forth between reception and kitchen areas). The costs of sheets was also high (€3) so either bring your own or expect this, it meant the added extras (city tax, sheets, towels) would really add up. Apart from this it was a good hostel and I enjoyed my stay.

Home Backpackers

Valencia, Spain

Big hostel. I enjoyed my stay and facilities and everything were fine.

I stayed at this hostel twice. Really enjoyed it but its definitely a party hostel. Really nice roof terrace and great staff.

Traveler's Inn Seville

Seville, Spain

Really nice hostel. Decent bathrooms and kitchen and the dorms were not too big. Staff were great and I really enjoyed my stay.

I only stayed for one night, but the hostel didn't seem to have much character. It Was clean and rooms were fine but it didn't have the feel of a social hostel for meeting people. Good value for money though and close to Alhambra.

Really friendly hostel. Not much if a lounge area, but other than that it's a great hostel.

It's a big hostel, but has lots of communial areas. The facilities are good and rooms good. Very social party hostel. I enjoyed my stay.

Shangri-Lagos Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

I really loved my stay at this hostel. The staff were great, it had a really good vibe about it and lots of communial areas and chill out spaces.

Greenway Surf Hostel

Vila Nova de Milfontes, Portugal

The hostel was not what I expected, but still a really pleasant stay. It was more a home-stay environment. Maybe as I was travelling out of high season. But it definitely made a welcome change from larger, crowded hostels. It would have been good to know what I could/couldn't use in the kitchen/communial areas though.

Oasis was a great hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful, great facilities and areas to hang out and relax. I really enjoyed my stay.

Amsterdam Hostel Sarphati

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I only stayed one night, but staff were very helpful. It's easy to get to and nice clean hostel.

Sawasdee Welcome Inn

Bangkok, Thailand

Good value for money and close to khoa San road. What you would expect for the price.

Mangolo Hostel-Angkor

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were great, and a very friendly atmosphere. Pool table, board games and met some really great people while staying there. Only a few minutes walk to the night markets and the centre of town and very good value for money.

Centaur Inn

Bangkok, Thailand

The location was difficult to find, my taxi had a lot of trouble getting to the hotel and its down a small alley that you can\t see from the road. Other than that it was exactly what you paid for. I was in a dorm for just 1 night, and while nothing special,it was cheap and clean.