• China, Female, 18-24
Veneto Residence Florence, Florence, Italy
6.9
16th Jun 2013

Good location but very very very noisy. We felt that we were sleeping ON the street. I had my ear plugs on but woke up 5 am every single morning! There were no stuff, no common space or even a reception desk. Not mention receiving any help about planning the trips.

• China, Female, 18-24
Hostel 5 Terre, Cinque Terre, Italy
6.6
8th Jun 2013

As we expected, we each get a token to take a shower. Unfortunately, there was only COLD water running after 20 secs of warm water. I had shower gel all over my body but couldn't do anything. My friend went downstairs and the stuff changed something but still, waited for an hour, no hot water to finish my shower. When checked out we mentioned it to the stuff and he just ignored what we said without an apology. If you really want to limit the shower within 5 mins,please give us hot water!

From today: August 6th 2013, no more tokens are required for the showers. Now free showers at Hostel 5 Terre.