Glasgow Youth Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

I'm used of going to some youth hostel that cost 10 £ in which I have the wifi and a towel. Even the breakfast was included! Hostel means that it is supposed to be cheap. Otherwise call it an hotel. Here I felt like I paid, and then I had to pay again again and again. It left me with a bad impression and I won't come back. You are not in the center, the lockers do not close in the room, the room was clean but not awesome (check the sheets), sooooo... What did I pay for?

• 1st Mar 2014

Astor Victoria

The hostel was awesome! But I got a bag stolen. Not the blame of the hostel,one client must have done it. The place is really great, I will definitely go back again. But be careful.

• 11th Jan 2014

Hey, thanks for the feedback. We are so sorry about what happened. That is the reason why we offer free locker facilities for our guests and we always recommend locking up valuable items. We are very glad you enjoyed you enjoyed the stay anyways. Best wishes, the Astor Victoria Team

Refill Now

Bangkok, Thailand

J etais un peu déçue d être en dehors de la ville, et pourtant l hôtel était tellement merveilleux que je l ai déjà recommandé, et je sais que qi je retourne à Bangkok, c eqt celui ci que je choisirai! ♥

• 26th Jun 2013