• France, Couple, 25-30
Saint James Backpackers, London, England
5.4
19th May 2016

Dirty and broken. The curtain just fell down. No towel. Need to undo your bed yourself. Never going back.

• France, Female, 25-30
7.1
13th Sep 2015

The staff was awesome! But there were chewing gums around my first bed (3 in total) and blood on the sheets of my second bed. Not nice :/

Glasgow Youth Hostel, Glasgow, Scotland
5.4
1st Mar 2014

I'm used of going to some youth hostel that cost 10 £ in which I have the wifi and a towel. Even the breakfast was included! Hostel means that it is supposed to be cheap. Otherwise call it an hotel. Here I felt like I paid, and then I had to pay again again and again. It left me with a bad impression and I won't come back. You are not in the center, the lockers do not close in the room, the room was clean but not awesome (check the sheets), sooooo... What did I pay for?

Astor Victoria, London, England
11th Jan 2014

The hostel was awesome! But I got a bag stolen. Not the blame of the hostel,one client must have done it. The place is really great, I will definitely go back again. But be careful.

Hey, thanks for the feedback. We are so sorry about what happened. That is the reason why we offer free locker facilities for our guests and we always recommend locking up valuable items. We are very glad you enjoyed you enjoyed the stay anyways. Best wishes, the Astor Victoria Team

Refill Now, Bangkok, Thailand
26th Jun 2013

J etais un peu déçue d être en dehors de la ville, et pourtant l hôtel était tellement merveilleux que je l ai déjà recommandé, et je sais que qi je retourne à Bangkok, c eqt celui ci que je choisirai! ♥