Hotel Yasha

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Die Lage ist perfekt, was die Nähe zum Bahnhof anbelangt. In einem Abendspaziergang lässt sich auch die Innenstadt zu Fuß erreichen. Ansonsten ist die Straße etwas typisch für eine Bahnhofsgegend. Zu empfehlen für Reisende, die nur 1 Nacht dort verbringen und mit der Bahn anreisen.

Red Nose

Riga, Latvia

Location directly in the heart of a beautiful old city, nice staff

Vanalinna Hostel

Haapsalu, Estonia

Vanalinna is a typical "big city hostel": big, too big for atmosphere, but with excellent staff.

Tartu Student Villa

Tartu, Estonia

We felt like home!

16EUR Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

They hire mopeds but this could unfortunately not be seen on their website. If I had known this I would have planned my Estonia-trip in another way. I would have appreciated a moped, it is very unusual to be able to rent one.

Ciarus

Strasbourg, France

Although this is a very big hostel with 4 floors there is a nice and familiar atmosphere. If you compare prices you must not forget that Strasbourg is an expensive place in general.

We thank you for having taken time to give us your opinion concerning your stay in our youth Hostel. My team and I are really concerned about your appreciations and notice, we maintain our efforts so that the performance which we bring you answers in best your desires. We hope to see you again. Best regards, Dominique FLOUX Responsable hébergement