• England, Female, 18-24
PLUS Camping Jolly, Venice, Italy
26th Aug 2013

Loved staying here! We were 3 girls in our twenties on holiday for a few days together and we had a blast. Great supermarket, the bar had a disco every night and the restaurant was pretty good as well. Met some amazing people, most of whom were Australian and all of them on a backpacking trip of some sort. Swimming pool was very nice and clean and the supermarket was so cheap! Would have been improved by kitchen facilities but still very good. Shuttle bus and walking tour both worth a go!

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2013

Great little hostel. Great price with good facilities and very clean. I did feel the atmosphere was slightly lacking. It's definitely not a back-packers youth hostel I would say, purely because most of the people I met there during my stay were there for long period of time either for work or looking for work. Is a lovely pub though and is great if you're meeting up with friends in the area like I was as they can come to you. Very cheap over all as well with great food served in the bar.