8th Aug 2014

I booked for 2 days but stayed a week, even then I wasn't ready to leave. The owners and staff here are great, very friendly, welcoming and helpful. Beer is cheap and cold and an amazing view of the mountains from the rooftop terrace. Very nice location a short walk away from the busy parts of Dali old town. The atmosphere is social and friendly and I met some really interesting people here. I really enjoyed my stay!

Copenhagen Backpackers, Copenhagen, Denmark
27th Mar 2014

The location is great, so are the staff, they are very friendly and helpful. I believe bedding should be included in the price, guests should not be charged extra for it after all it isn't cheap to stay there in the first place and a kitchen would be nice, Copenhagen is an expensive city, it helps a little when you can make your own food sometimes.

Istanbul Harmony Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
26th Sep 2013

I've been to Istanbul many times before and stayed in several different hostels but will be staying at this one from now on (I'm actually back there again now). The staff at Harmony Hostel are amazing, very helpful and friendly. Well located, close to the Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar and a minute walk to the tram stop and has a really nice chillout spot on the roof overlooking the city and the river.

Hedonist Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
27th Mar 2013

The staff at this hostel were AMAZING!! Very friendly and helpful people. The hostel was in a great location, clean and tidy with a good size kitchen, free coffee and a really nice garden area. I`d definately stay there again if I was ever back in Belgrade. 10 out of 10!