Community Hostel

Quito, Ecuador

Some people might complain about the internet (though there is a new router now) but staying at this hostel will be the best choice you make in your visit to Quito. Awesome staff, activities and food. By far the best atmosphere for meeting new people!

Trekkers Home

Kathmandu, Nepal

Just booked here one night and ended up staying five. Dip just opened this place 2 months ago and he's one of the best parts about staying here. So helpful! Great location too!

If you're going to Dali old town stay at this hostel! Really cool foreigner vibe!

This hostel is very pleasant. The common area is great and the manager was a great help!

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

The location is okay, but it could be more central.. I didn't like the bathroom as it just had frosted glass and I could clearly hear people on the other side washing dishes... The atmosphere is cool here though!

Hello, thanks for staying with Wada. About the location, it's something we can not change, and we are happy for it because it's only 10 mins by bus out of Wada to all main sties in Guilin, also a big shopping mall and supermarkets, local restaurant and morning market, very convenient. As for the window, we have to use glass, we love more natural lights in room instead of darkness. but we can reminder our staff of speaking gentle. Enjoy your trip. Team Wada

Trippers Carpe Diem

Yangshuo, China

I liked staying just outside of Yangshuo. The food here is pretty reasonably priced and tasty as well. Also, as a note there are other buildings going up around it so the hostel isn't quite as pictured.

Stay at this hostel. Xingping is so beautiful and this hostel is in a great location for hiking, biking and bamboo rafting. My best memories from China are in Xingping!

The place is cool with the courtyard feel. I think that the terracotta warrior tour is overpriced and would recommend taking the bus yourself.

This hostel had the nicest atmosphere. Beautiful flowers everywhere! My only complaint, like other people, is the one sink, two showers and two toilets for all of the rooms..

This hostel is awesome. The only reason it didn't score higher is that you aren't allowed outside food in the common area and that's the only part of the hostel with internet. Kind of frustrating.. Other than that, the value is excelllent

This hostel was awesome. I met so many great people here, as the common area is nicely set up. My only complaint is that the sinks for the rooms are kind of awkward in the narrow hallways...

Osaka Hana Hostel

Osaka, Japan

This hostel is in a great location. Cafe Banco across the street is filled with expats. Easy place to walk to dontonburi at night, and take the subway in the day.

This hostel is huge. A lot of groups stay here, so I found it really hard to meet people. (But it was probably just bad luck on my part) Excellent location. Nice self guided walking tour info available.