I had no idea it was a chain. That said it was an OK stay. It was a little expensive and they didn't offer free breakfast. The paid breakfast wasn't worth it in my opinion. The place is clean, enjoyable, and relaxing.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

BEST HOSTEL I'VE STAYED AT! The staff were very genuine and very knowledgeable. Filippo was the best and OMG was he funny and full of life :) Their 5 euro dinners they offer along with the free sangria hour is definitely worth while. The Paella was superb! I met so many good people there. I highly recommend staying here.

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

The staff at Vertigo Centre is what I remember the most. There were some pretty nice people and easy to talk to. The rooms were nice and clean and having bathrooms/showers in each room is a definite plus! The kitchen was pretty stocked with cookware. Best of all, its right next to the train station :) Its a nice place to land at!

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

BEST HOSTEL EVER! The staff were incredidebly friendly particularly Matthieu and Julie (tour guide of vieux Lyon). The hostel was really laid back and the dorms were cool at night. The bathrooms were clean. Men's showers separate to women's . They offered great tasting drinks that were strong and affordable. The food offered was exceptional. Big cheeseburger for 3€. Hell yea! Full kitchen too. Definitely recommend Cool

Ecohostel Andromeda

Gent, Belgium

By far the cutest hostel ever. I've never slept on a boat and this place is definitely a must try. The decor is awesome and has lots of character. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were very clean. This hostel has a at "home" feel to it. The lounge room is a nice place to hangout and to meet people. They offer good beer and the staff is really friendly. I felt like I was home. It's also easy to get to and from the train station and a short walk from centre.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Very clean hostel! We stayed in the 4 bed dorm. Wifi worked in the rooms. Computer to use in the lounge free of charge. Offered a walking tour plus a beer tasting and a pub crawl. Easy to get from the train station. Good location. Environment would be better had they offered a bar.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

They're definitely a nice clean hostel and could be loads of fun if they offered a bar. The common room is huge and the kitchen allows you to cook a mean meal. The wifi works all over even in the rooms.! Their free tour is definitely worth is. Our guy from Venezuela was very energetic and knew is stuff! Good hostel.