Vinayak Guesthouse

Jaipur, India

Nice hotel and close (walking distance) to the train station. Good resturant and friendly staff. It's quite a popular place so I would make a reservation.

Sai Palace

Agra, India

Nice place and a 2 minute walk to the Taj Mahal. The view from the restaurant was nice too, as was our meal. Friendly staff and good value.

Best Island Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Really good hostel. I would stay again.

Green Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

This place is a get rich quick scheme for someone who has a spare flat to rent out. They don't even employ a receptionist. Everything was really inconvenient. Some people got very badly bitten during their stay too. The owner showed little sympathy during their loud Skype arguments in the hallway which you have no choice other then to listen to. But... It's a good place to meet other travellers.

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This place is fine just don't expect anything spectacular. It's a good place to meet other travellers.

Dubrovnik Summer

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Very nice place but it's more of a homestay than a hostel. The Map on hostel world is not accurate so check the street name and take a detailed map to help you find the place. They let us check in early too which was nice.

Art Hostel Zadar

Zadar, Croatia

This is a nice hostel. A bit far from town but walkable. The kitchen/lounge is a bit small and can get very busy in the evening.

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

Good hostel in a good location. I would stay here again.

Sokolska Youth Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great place. Just outside the tourist zone so it's nice.

A&O City Hackerbruecke

Munich, Germany

We stayed one night. The place is fine. Huge groups of school children crippled the staff's ability to smile under the pressure.

Hotel des Olympiades

Paris, France

The best value I could find in Paris and in a good location close to shops and metro. I would stay again. if you've got more money than me you could probably find somewhere prettier but it works.