Affittacamere Patrizia

Cinque Terre, Italy

If you are lucky they will give you a good apartment if not you will get one without windows and a smelly garlic atmosphere.. I booked for 3 people and they didn't register it, my reservation was ok, and I had on printed paper. Still the owner Gina got mad at me, desperate at the confusion and started shouting like a maniac.nfor me the worsy hostel in thw trip

Villaggio Resort Nettuno

Sorrento, Italy

Its a wonderfull place to stay but marina del cantone public transportation wont take you in less than an hour anywhere in the amalfi coast. Renting a car is a good idea.

Beata Solitudo

Agerola, Italy

You definetly have to rent a car

Hostel Mancini

Naples, Italy

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

A paid for a room of only girls, and they didn't respect it. I paid more for it than a mixed room but they did not give me back my money, the lady on the afternoon shift lost her paciene and did not try to fix the problem.

Stavros Villas

Santorini, Greece

The best hostel in the world, clean, beatiful, the staff so nice! I am coming back for sure.

Hotel Parthenon City

Rhodes, Greece

Ideal Hostel Pension

Fethiye, Turkey

The people are very nice, ubication good but is one bathroom for 12 people, horribly smell and they dont change the sheets

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Young & Happy

Paris, France

The hostel has three barhroom stalls for like 50 people! Thats really bad, so obviusly bathrooms are very dirty. Besides that the ubication was fine! And in a very good neighborhood.