• USA, Female, 18-24
Big Fish Budapest Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
24th Mar 2013

Could not have not have been a more helpful or friendly staff. My shower experience was better than my home stay family haha. They're a bit earthy crunchy but its such a chill environment and you can meet people if you want or keep to yourself. Definitely recommend it for Budapest. Also next to a tram and walking distance from andassy way a Main Street.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Rest Up London, London, England
5.4
21st Mar 2013

I mean, it was a hostel. I wasn't blown away. No free wifi except when no one else was in this one spot. The cleanliness was fine. I've seen better hostels for similar prices, although the price was good. I had four friends and we ended up in a ten person dorm alone one night and then they just moved us to a private 4 person dorm because it was easier for no additional price so that was nice. The staff was my biggest problem giving us completely wrong directions to get to the airport.