Riad Verus

Fez, Morocco

Overall after our 4 night stay I can say the actual hostel is gorgeous, roof top terrace stunning.don't know where it gets the reputation as a party hostel considering we weren't allowed on the rooftop after 1100pm. The manager quite frankly was the most difficult I've dealt with in 10 months of traveling making it as if it were a real inconvenience when we arrived without a booking and just really unaproachable on a whole as people later agreed. Rest of the staff were fantastic. Highly priced

• 5th Sep 2014

Garoa Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Really nice hostel!

• 25th Jun 2014

Iguana Backpackers

Montanita, Ecuador

Wicked time at iguana. Location was spot on. Short walk to the main area but quiet enough to sleep. Slept in the loft which was so inch better than the rooms! Sebastian was a legend too! Thanks for a rad stay montiñita ✌️

• 9th Jun 2014

Costa Rica Backpackers

San Jose, Costa Rica

Great stop over hostel. Great place in city

• 31st Mar 2014

Thank you! We hope to see you again! Pura vida!

Dingo Moon Lodge

Darwin, Australia

This was rated second best when We booked, I think it is better than wht was rated the best. If you want to party and still escape the chaos of Mitchell street. Dingo is the place to stay!

• 21st Jun 2013

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I had an awesome stay at this hostel, was only a quick stop and wished I had longer. Would defiantly recommend this place. Had heard about it from loads of friends from oz and just loved it. Wicked vibe apart from the guy that did magic in the smoke room. loved it. Staff were brilliant. place was clean.