My arrival to La Regent was actually the worst introduction - greeting or information supply on an area I have ever received. The young girl on the desks attitude was nothing less than ordinary and quite frankly I'm sure there are many people more suitable for the position. Room was clean, shower fantastic with good pressure. Breakfast included and location spot on. Perhaps some friendlier night staff and a common area for people to mingle would be great.

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

First impression was so disappointing with a particular worker who was ending her shift so getting a map checking in was too hard for her so she asked me to return after she left.getting my room directions was too hard Then I met 2 other staff Ella and another girl working in the day who were just awesome! Kitchen is super tiny and down fall is the size of the fridge space including what's in the room. however loved my stay! And extended my stay. Thanks for the awesome memories!

We Love F. Tourists

Lisbon, Portugal

Beautiful cosy hostel with staff that can overload you you with a tone of information on the city of Lisbon. Best kitchen I've used after a solid year of traveling. Only 2 small down falls The room closest to redemption is horrible for noise travel, you get to sleep late and are woken so early and it's like the morning staff just forget there is a room there. Also a staff member left early one evening leaving the hostel with no one working - kitchen was closed early and no one for emergency.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Was really happy I was upgraded for free to a six bed dorm, reception staff were great most of the time, they found socialising between one another more important than helping guests Apart from that was fine

Loved my time here and staff were incredible! Only down fall was on my lever bathroom wasn't cleaned for 2 days. Loved the courtyard, happy and friendly vibe and even the out door cinema Will be back 😊

Thank you so much for your comment! Your opinion matters! You are right that should be cleaned each day, those are our standards! Promise for the next time you pass ! Cheers!

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Absolutely LOVED my stay at the yellow! Staff were wicked! Thanks so much for all your help with directions, tours and transport. Great location for both train stations and food, supermarket close by also Awesome atmosphere, just a dodgy lift! Cheers guys 👍

Riad Verus

Fez, Morocco

Overall after our 4 night stay I can say the actual hostel is gorgeous, roof top terrace stunning.don't know where it gets the reputation as a party hostel considering we weren't allowed on the rooftop after 1100pm. The manager quite frankly was the most difficult I've dealt with in 10 months of traveling making it as if it were a real inconvenience when we arrived without a booking and just really unaproachable on a whole as people later agreed. Rest of the staff were fantastic. Highly priced

Garoa Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Really nice hostel!

Iguana Backpackers

Montanita, Ecuador

Wicked time at iguana. Location was spot on. Short walk to the main area but quiet enough to sleep. Slept in the loft which was so inch better than the rooms! Sebastian was a legend too! Thanks for a rad stay montiñita ✌️

Costa Rica Backpackers

San Jose, Costa Rica

Great stop over hostel. Great place in city

Thank you! We hope to see you again! Pura vida!

Dingo Moon Lodge

Darwin, Australia

This was rated second best when We booked, I think it is better than wht was rated the best. If you want to party and still escape the chaos of Mitchell street. Dingo is the place to stay!

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I had an awesome stay at this hostel, was only a quick stop and wished I had longer. Would defiantly recommend this place. Had heard about it from loads of friends from oz and just loved it. Wicked vibe apart from the guy that did magic in the smoke room. loved it. Staff were brilliant. place was clean.