• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
San Giorgio Villas, Santorini, Greece
17th May 2015

We loved everything about San Giorgio Villas. The staff was extremely helpful with arranging a pick-up and drop-off to and from the port and with giving us recommendations of things to do in Santorini. They even helped us retrieve a lost wallet from a neighbor who had found it with everything still inside! Our room was nice and clean and the location was excellent. We would definitely return.

Jorplace, The Hague, Netherlands
23rd Jan 2014

I had a very nice and quiet stay here in January. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was great and I will come back in the summer months if I get the chance.

16th May 2013

A luxury hostel if you will. Some of the staff were friendly, some were not, but it was overall a good experience. Very clean, modern, and lots of facilities like a docking station. Nice lounge area of course and large kitchen and dining area. Very close to train and underground station, but not walking distance from the center.

13th May 2013

Carrying 30kg of luggage up 4 flights of stairs was not exactly a fun experience, but otherwise it was great. The staff was mostly friendly with one guy exceptionally nice who remembered my name from the very first day. The location was perfect though it got a little bit noisy at night starting on Wednesday. I would definitely come back.

YHA London Central, London, England
4.9
6th May 2013

I arrived exhausted from a long trip, but the staff was not exactly cheerful which would have helped a little bit. I asked the staff questions throughout my stay but most of the answers I got were not very helpful. The music in the common area/lobby was very irritating and loud so I couldn't come down and chill there. My room was very cold but my blanket was too warm which led to a rough few nights. I left with a cold. The location was not central. Needless to say I did not enjoy my stay here.