• England, Male, 31-40
Albergo Novecento, Genoa, Italy
8th Aug 2013

The Hostel welcome was outstanding. I would stay there again. However, there could be more bathroom/shower facilities. One shower for the whole hostel could have caused a backlog, but luckily for me it didn't. Also, the toilet had an open vent so there was limited privacy, especially when you may have been spending more than 1 minute in there shall we say. Apart from this, the welcome was charming and somewhere I would recommended.

• England, Male, 31-40
Vertigo Vieux-Port, Marseille, France
4th Aug 2013

The Hostel was excellent in many ways and I had a fantastic stay whilst in Marseille. The other Hostel residents were very nice and as my first time hosteling, I would definitely do it again. The Neighbour on the first floor is a pain. I think some kind of agreement should be made, as the Hostel isn't using the patio space to its advantage in the summer. Otherwise, an excellent choice, and great Hostel, congrats to those who thought of setting up in this area.

• England, Male, 25-30