The Royal Bayswater Hostel, London, England
6th Apr 2015

Most hostels now in 2015 have been modernised , furnished and decoded to meet people's expectaions with things like curtains on beds for an extra bit of privacy, reading lights attached to the wall by each bed, a plug socket for every bed and lockers in all rooms for people to keep their things. Many years ago people never had lap tops, netbooks tablets of one kind or another and mobile phone so people have more things now that Luther like to keep safe and secure close by to them.

The Royal Bayswater Hostel, London, England
31st Mar 2015

The hostel itself is ok but very very basic but kept very clean also. But it is only a stones throw from Hyde park which is a really nice thing but I think that now days all hostels should really should have lockers in the rooms and some kind of furniture for people to put their clothes in and not just a room with a bed and that's all I have to say really.

Hyde Park Hostel, London, England
28th Feb 2014

I think that the hostels location is absolutely fantastic, Hyde Park is no more than 30 seconds walk if that which is great, the hostel itself is ok, I little bit run down and could do with some money being spent on it to brighten it up , the one think that I found a little unusual is that the rooms don't have any lockers in them and I have been staying in hostels for years and I have never seen a dorm without lockers plus the wifi is extortionately priced but in the whole it's ok..

• England, Male, 31-40
Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
6.9
22nd Mar 2013

The Hostel is not all that Smart to be honest like its name but it is in a good location with friendly staff on the whole and its pretty clean. It's by far from being the best Hostel that I have ever stayed in but it's relatively inexpensive and its a bed in a Hostel in Central London for Around £15 per night which isn't to bad, the fixtures and fittings are not great but most of the staff were very friendly and pretty cheerful and generally quite helpful. Would I stay there again, yes I would.

Thank you for review. We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us.