Hostel 4

Vienna, Austria

The rooms are new and all furniture are good. The cleanliness was not so good, but was ok. The location is good and is 15min walking to the belverd palace.

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel is so far from the center, more or less 15 min by subway more 5 min by foot from the subway to the hostel. So if you chose this hostel because the price isn't a good choice because at least you have to spend 5,60 euros per day with transportation, plus the time that you will lose. My room was for 4 people, but the room was so small you have only a corredor with 50 cm to go to your bed. The bathroom next our room had 2 of 3 sanitaries broken.

A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof

Dusseldorf, Germany

The only point was that the bell in the entrance should be in a bigger sign

Hostel Miles

Prague, Czech Republic

The Hostel has a good location, near the museum. But the bathrooms were not so clean and in the first day the drain was bunked up so i had to take shower fast because the water was accumulated. The next day someone took shower in the same bathroom and all bathroom was with the floor really wet because the water leaked.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

The room were for four people, the bathroom is inside the room. The wifi sign is good inside the room. Is a really good hostel.

Mainstation Hostel

Fussen, Germany

We arrived before the check in time, but we notice the hostel previously, so they provide one key for us and but in a box with my name. The room are for 4, was clean ! The bathoroons are outside and was clean too. Doesn't have a kitchen but have one refrigerator that you can put your stuffs and some plastics flatware that you can use ! The staff is really nice and helpfull ! I recommended this hostel !

City Hostel N├╝rnberg

Nuremberg, Germany

The hostel is really near the mainstation the living room is nice. The think that i didn't like was the bads (bunk bed for 3) and the fact that you have to pay to use the internet !

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

The hostel have a large area to eat and stay, the kitchen is large but the space where people cook is limited (only one side of the kitchen), the shower is ok and the bathrooms are together in the same room. My room were for 16 womans, have loockers in the room but don't have enough plugs for everybody, i saw only 2 in all room ! Was a hostel that is for me is in the average, was not exceptional, but for one night or 2 was ok.

The Hostel was great, with breakfest included, the breakefest was good with yorgut, toast, cake, milk ... The stuff is helpfull and answer every doubt ! I had one problem in the first day... i arrived and took shower at 22 hr and in the bathroom didn't have more hot water so i ask to the stuff about this and she afirm that to use the shower i had to wait some minutes till heat the water... but after she showed me another bathroom with hot water! So this was not a problem...

please kindly remove this comment. becasue this is wrong and mistake by your side. we are HOTEL colombo in venive. we have only 4 beds mix rooms. please kindly remove this.