Location: USA,

Very fun place and they make a very inviting atmosphere to meet great travelers. Best part was the nightly dinner cooked by the best chef in Malaga! We had seafood paella!

Hotel Morales

Ronda, Spain

Staff was very helpful showing me what not to miss. Room was great for my one overnight stay. Having a tv was fun after traveling so long without one, even though it was Spanish. Internet was great but only when you are downstairs. It would be nice to have it in the rooms as well. I would stay again.

The Architect Hostel

Seville, Spain

Great staff, they were very helpful with everything and very outgoing. Only suggestion would be to have darker curtains on the street side rooms. The lights lit up the room all night. Other than that it was a wonderful comfortable place to stay and I will stay again.

Pension Bicuar

Faro, Portugal

I call this a Five Star Hostel. I've stayed in many hostels and this is one of the best. Roof top terrace, modern amenities and wonderful staff who will go above and beyond to make your stay the best possible. I am a solo traveler and stayed here 3 days in May. It has a fantastic view from the terrace of the coast of Olhao. Just minutes walking distance to the ferry, tour boats and fresh market. This is a great place to stay and get away from the tourist Lagos and Faro.

Lisbon Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Best part is the chef, Pedro, that cooks for everyone in the hostel for a very reasonable, 10 euro! Best meals I could not have cooked better myself. And the atmosphere at the table and the other guests was wonderful. Henry makes everyone feel apart of the family. Do not miss the Fado night. Best night I've spent in all my 5 weeks touring Europe. The hostel is very spacious and spotless clean. Several bathrooms make it very convenient for everyone. Location is only minutes from the Metro.

Duermevela Hostel

Segovia, Spain

Great at,osphere and very nice staff. Had a wonderful 2 days here. Best bar reccommendationnat El Barbero de Bodega!

Great place to take a break from all the big city Tourist areas. Nice and quiet. Great transportation to and from metro.spotlessly clean with many private showers and toilets. The information for sights to see was very well presented and also how to get there. The staff was very nice and very helpful. Only downside, you don't have a kitchen. Large facility dorm type.

Hostel Mitte

Brno, Czech Republic

Absolutely wonderful hostel. Large and roomy. You could not ask for a better hostel.

Hello Kathy, thank you for such a great feedback, we appreciate it and promise we will do our best to be still the best :) Greetings, Barbora