Kikies House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Great place to stay, Recommended!

Enjoy Da Lat Hostel

Da Lat, Vietnam

Liked- Great ownesr! Give great tips! Nice people! Good location. Disliked-bad wifi, cold showers, got very loud in the evenings as there are 16 beds in one room!!

No lock for the room, no uderstanding who stays there or not, people walking in and out, staff doesnt speak any english and dont know much. Only one guy who speaks. Their family dinner is actually dinner for foreigners! Mold everywhere. Dirty. I know it is cheap place but still! Breakfast is free (bread, slice of cucumbre and tomato) and beer is free for one hour And i advise you not to book any tours with them- expensive plus nothing like the guy explaines!! Dont do the same mistake as I did.

Your reflection for my dorm is not very good, we did not know what was wrong with you, but we've done very well with a lot of other people and you, our dorm burning clean, and all our services are reasonable, we opened this hostel just hope all the tourists holiday hanoi stayed at the most affordable price, there are many good reviews for our hostel on HostelWorld or you envy us because we're doing so well, this is the dormitory of my family, we will always be good unless you try to harm us...

N's Kitchen & Lodge

Shangri-la, China

Had a pleasant stay. The boy who works there is awesome and knows a lot! Though the girls knows nothing.. But the hostel in general is good, would stay there again :)

When i arrived to the room the floor had not been cleaned. The staff was overall nice though they seemed to be busy all the time and there was so many of them so was bit confusing. One girl though was very pushing to take the tours offered by hostel which i found very annoying. The common area was very noisy, though for those who want to party is probably a good place.

Just on the touristic street. The only good thing about this hostel is the location, otherwise the staff is not very helpful, cant speak english! Also the rooms are very very dark with just one very bad lightbulb. Shower and bathroom were dirty.

• 27th Apr 2013
  • Estonia

I stayed in two hostels in Hangzhou and this one was the worse one. It is probably the worse I have stayed during my stay in China actually. The stuff was really unfriendly, even though there were 3 ppl behind the counter, the process was very slow. Also during the night when we called the reception to ask them to tell the taxi driver the address, the person was very rude, not trying to understand us and putting off the phone several times! In addition, the rooms were not so tidy.

I stayed in two hostel during my stay in Hangzhou and this one was the better one! It really had a good feeling to it, friendly and most importantly it was clean! Though in the morning it got very noisy, this could be the biggest downside. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay there, would have stayed for a second night if they werent booked.

Hi! Thanks for your comment. Glad you enjoyed your stay here :) About the noise, it's because a place nearby is under construction. It will be finished soon. If you ever come to Hangzhou, welcome back :) Have a great day!

Zhangjiajie Bajie Youth Hostel

Zhangjiajie, China

It was ok stay, though rather noisy. We stayed there two nights and on the second night were asked to change our room which was bit disturbing as we were put just next to common area and after a long day in the mountain we really needed a sleep, but common room was very very noisy. Also the showers were ok,though not very clean. Staff tried to earn extra money with everything, when we asked some guidance, and they were really eager to sell tickets to Tiamen mountain saying they can get it cheapr

I was there for one night and it was ok. I needed only a place to rest and sleep and for that it was good, though in the morning the staff started to clean very early (at least sounded like that and around 7 am) which was a bit anoying. Would go there again if I'd need a place for one night in Nanjin!