Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Only stayed for one night but the room was very comfortable and clean. The room could have done with some colour but that is just a suggestion not a complaint. The staff were great! Very friendly, especially a very charming man on the bar who suggested some places for us to visit in Berlin. The hostel also had some beautiful lillies in the reception area, which was a really nice touch. I would stay here again.

Hostel Nokturno

Zagreb, Croatia

I was a little concerned about the front entry to the hostel being open to the street. When i walked in i felt like i'd walked into someone's house. Great staff, really helpful and kind. Great location.

Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

I slept in the bottom bunk and managed to hit my head a couple of times whilst getting up, there is not a lot of space between the two beds. Choose the top bunk! good location, very helpful staff!

Hostel Lavele

Sofia, Bulgaria

I had a comfortable stay here, except for the shower over the toilet set up. They seemed to have only one shower also which isn't enough. The location was great, and the staff were helpful.

Shanti Hostel 2

Skopje, Macedonia

Great staff, really helpful. Comfortable beds, hot showers and a nice breakfast.

Hostel Albania

Tirana, Albania

I had a nice stay here, the staff are lovely and helpful. The beds are comfortable, the showers hot, and the kitchen is nice and big with a great seating area for breakfast with great pictures to look at. There is also a peaceful garden area and plenty of room to hang up your clothes.

Ulcinj apartments

Ulcinj, Montenegro

Great location, just 5 mins walk to the beach! the room i stayed in was big with plenty of room and the most amazing sea view! for the price, it was an amazing deal. The apartment was clean with comfortable beds. I would stay here again for sure!

Hostel Kojic-Bar

Bar, Montenegro

A clean and comfortable room with a nice view. Great for a few relaxing nights.

Blablabla' Bari

Bari, Italy

i had a comfortable stay here, and the location was great. I didn't like being charged €3 to leave my backpack in the hostel on my last day. The kitchen didn't have an electric kettle, just a pan and hob, which i found to be a little odd. it's not a big thing. This place is good for a short stay.

Umbrella Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

This was one of the best hostels i've ever stayed in. A great atmosphere, you can meet people here because of the large kitchen and seating area outside. The owner and the staff were great people, nice to be around and very helpful. The location was spot on, if the weather is nice you can just walk everywhere and if not it is 2 mins to reach the subway, bus etc. i loved staying at this hostel, it was as comfortable as a hotel, as comfortable as home.

Green Frog Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

The staff here are lovely people, I had a lovely long conversation with Cristian outside on the patio.

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

This hostel was great, the staff were fun and friendly, and the hostel was clean and homey. What more can you ask for?!

Instant Groove! Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This is the best hostel i've stayed in so far. Such wonderful staff and a really positive and bright atmosphere. It was so clean! And the beds and pillow were so comfy! I wish i could have stayed longer and went on the tour held by staff. I will definately be back! Go and stay at Majdas, you will love it!

Hostel Enjoy

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I enjoyed staying here and meeting Jasmina, she was the kindest and most welcoming person i've met on my trip. She can tell you some good places to visit in Sarajevo and make you feel at home in the hostel. The hostel itself is in a good location, 10 mins walking distance to the city centre. it had a comfy bed too and hot water :D Thanks Jasmina! :D

Hedonist Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

I loved staying here! The staff were great, really helpful and fun. The hostel was clean and the water in the showers was hot. I loved the garden area, and the lounge, very welcoming.