No complaints. However, if you're more chill and laid back, this location is not for you. I ended up leaving the day I arrived and going to the Samesun hostel at Venice Beach, but that is just because Hollywood wasn't my style. The guy at the front desk was really kind and helpful and the room was fine. From what I experienced, it was a great place, just not for me because it's in the middle of Hollywood :)

• 3rd Aug 2013

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

This place was incredible--really glad I stayed here. This area is truly unique and 1 of the most laid back places I've ever visited. All the people I met at the hostel were cool except some friends said 1 girl at the front desk seemed absolutely miserable 90 per cent of the time. I can't imagine they'd make that up, so I didn't think that was cool. Aside from that, everything was awesome! Everything was so fresh so clean. All Samesun locations seem to be excellent facilities. Great experience.

• 1st Aug 2013

Venice is definitely one of kind! Glad that you enjoyed your stay and had a great experience.

The staff at the front desk were helpful in every way. If they werent sure of whatever I inquired about, they did what they could to help. Everything you could need is readily available & there was never a hassle to deal with. The housekeepers were kind and they did a great job. The hostel itself is in a great location + awesome atmosphere. Also a clean kitchen area in the room to store food. Common room was clean & comfortable. My only complaint pertains to rude dirty Eastern European dudes...

• 16th Apr 2013