Sawasdee Smile inn, Bangkok, Thailand
2.0
19th May 2013

it was not a hostel it was and is a DUMP if you are not shore what a dump is it is a rubbish tip and can not say any thing good about it there was trash in the hallways windows where broken carton's did not cover windows and where unclean and falling apart as I said a total DUMP

Pattaya Holiday Lodge, Pattaya, Thailand
14th May 2013

Will stay again when I go back to Pattaya

Mojito House, Chiang Mai, Thailand
2.0
7th May 2013

There was not even a bed just a matters which was so bad I sleep on the floor on the quilt. The burthroom need repering and I move out as soon as I could find somewhere I have on worrys with hotelworld they have been wonderful. Just need to get up to date info on hostel Mojito house must have taken the pictures 10 years or more ago. I stayed with Thai's in a small village with no running water or power It was better then Mojito House.

Homestay STC Bed and Breakfast, Udon Thani, Thailand
4th Apr 2013

One of the best stays I have had if not the best 120 plass out of 100, I would have no problems telling pepole to say there and will do so Joe.

Sawasdee Welcome Inn, Bangkok, Thailand
3.1
1st Apr 2013

They need to up date pictures and comments on the place they must be out of date by years because the room I was given did not come any were near like the one on your site, if I had not had to change my time in Bangkok becouse of a deith of a close friend who I need to go to Karat to see her Mother and Farther with cost me 28 USD + a 6 USD new booking fee I would not have stayed. The room look like it had not been cleaned there were no talls and I did not see a cleaner once.