Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Venice, Italy

• 13th Nov 2013

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Great atmosphere, great to hang out and meet people. Close to supermarkets, fairly close to the center. Just didn't like that much that everything in my room was noisy. When people walked by my bed it moved, I could feel my bed moving. Has few bathrooms for all those people and the toilet paper needs to be improved! Seriously! Overall nice place for a couple of nights.

• 24th Oct 2013

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

• 10th Oct 2013

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel was overall good, but some things could be better. There's no space inside the shower to put your stuff, and my room had a wall stained with humidity up to the ceiling which gave me a little bit of allergies during the night. Also there are no stairs in the bunkers. The common space was very nice, cable tv, games, sofas, tables, magazines and books, a very nice place. The ups are the excellent location, confy and warm beds, room with lots of space and a very nice staff.

• 27th Aug 2013

Clink261

My room was a bit of a problem to me. The bunkers were right next to each other (there's a "wall" separating the mattresses), so you can only access your bed through its feet, with leaves almost no space to put your stuff on the floor. Also it had no windows, just a skylight, so the room smelled like wet dogs all the time. Super friendly staff, great common rooms, cable tv, books and a great breakfast.

• 24th Aug 2013

Hey! Thank you for the review and nice words about the staff, common area and the breakfast :) There are windows on the skylight that can be opened, just ask the staff to do it, because it's quite high. Hope to see you here again, have safe trips!

I enjoyed very much my stay in this hostel. The beds have curtains, so you have total privacy. Individual sockets and lights in your bed, lockers under the beds, excellent breakfast. If I had to point a weak point it would be the wifi connection. I didn't have any access in my room and even in the reception it was still rather slow. Overall would recommend it and would come back for sure :)

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

We had a really great time here. If I would have to point out something wrong, would be the size of the common fridge and kind of a weird neighborhood at night. Otherwise, the bathroom is inside the room, and very clean, lights and plugs to each bed, great common areas, working wifi, comfy beds with lockers underneath (bring own padlock!). Really liked it! Would stay again for sure!

• 28th Jul 2013

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I really liked this hostel! The beds were comfortable, and each couple of bunks is divided by sort of a wall, which is nice. The space between my bunker and the one next to mine was really small, but it didn't get in my nerves. There's almost no plugs in the rooms, but there's a charging system in the reception. There are lockers in the rooms, you have to bring your padlock or by one for 4 euro. My room had a sink too, which is always welcome. Breakfast was excellent, many choices. Staff, great!

Amour d' Auberge

Marrakech, Morocco

Me and my three female friends felt at home int this very well located hostel. The breakfast is excellente and the staff is awesome! Couldn't have picked a better place! Looking forward to coming back!

I had a great time at Edwin's, he was very nice to me. The hostel is very well located, next to tram, metros, supermarkets, and not very far from the major attractions of Amsterdam. The room was big enough and the bed was awesome!