Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I stayed there only one night. The location is excelent and the place is very nice and clean. One of the staff was too much easy going ending up kinda unpolite... but it was ok. The main problem was that my room was very far from the toilet. I needed to go across the whole hostel. Appart from that it was very very good.

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

You can get a taxi for 50 dirhams to the airport, don't book for 100 with the owner... Everyone is very nice there. Breakfast is great and free. There was a cat walking around the hostel sometimes (including in the room and on beds). There is a small locker in the room. One toilet for 8-bed room. Shower not very good, but there is hot water. The location is great. The hostel is not very good, but to be honest I don't think you can find a realy good one in Marrakech

Dear Filipe, We are sorry you didn't think we were a good hostel. We think we are, and we also think that your end comment depicts more about your travel requirements than about the quality of hostels in Marrakech (which by the way is incredible) Hot showers, great breakfast, great location and nice people. We don't have a cat in the hostel, though they cheekily climb down from the terrace sometimes - completely unavoidable in an ancient medina with open rooftops. Quite sweet too!

#bunk beyoglu

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel is very good! Big lockers under the bed. Location is good, close to restaurants and to that main shopping street, but very far from the main turistic area (topkapi palace, blue mosque and ayasofia). Staff is very helpfull. Breakfast good and free. The problem is that the room is very small and there is one toilet per floor. I was there in low season so there was no problem, but it might be annoying in the summer.

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

No power socket near the bed. Location is amazing: 10 seconds to a bunch of restaurants and very close to acropolis and many other turistic places. During half of my stay there was no internet and no hot water. They said they had a problem with the electricity, but that was very annoying and should have been fixed faster. Breakfast is not good at all and we have to pay for it, but it might be more convinient than looking for a place to eat early in the morning (it's not very expensive)

Residenza Muropadri

Verona, Italy

This is actualy a flat that the guy rent the 2 rooms (2 beds in each). So there won't be a lot o people there. (also because there is no staff, you get the keys and never see him again). But if you go with that in mind the place is great, nothing to complain, really. Close to the turist atractions, clean, breakfast is ok.

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

The hostel is great, but there are some problems: room very small, weird shower that people can almost see you (male and female separed,but still). It's not on the main island, so you waste time and quite a lot of money with the boats. Still, very good in general. I would reccomend.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

It was great really. Very cheap and very good. Really close to the metro station. Also close to the east side gallery which is nice. It's huge, almost like a hotel. Good breakfast, but not the cheapest, worth it I guess... Big locker in the room, like a small wardrobe. Individual lights and socket near each bed.The only thing I would complain is that the temperature of the shower water kept changing from very cold to very hot all the time. But appart from that the bathroom was great.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Too expensive. No locker in the room... Simple breakfast (toasts, jam, juice...). The Pubcrawl was really bad, they took us to a gay bar just because the drinks were cheap. I have nothing against gays, but taking a bunch of straight man to a gay bar... That was not what we expected. Great Location. Overall not so bad. Nothing horible about it.

Very good overall. It is worth to pay for the breakfast. Internet very bad in the room, but I guess that's the bad thing about it. The bar inside the hostel at night is very good and I couldn't hear any noise in my room, but my was far from the bar, so...

Youth Hostel Rothenburg o.d.T.

Rothenburg, Germany

The hostel is very good, but there are a few problems: it's not the place to meet people, there are almost no young travelers there and even if there were there are not many places where you would feel confortable to talk to people. There is no lift, so you might have to climb 3 or 4 floors.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Why so many stairs?! And only one toilet and one shower on the top floor.... That is very bad... But hey, not the worst hostel I've ever been. Breakfast was good I guess

Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

The reception seperate from the hostel is quite anoying. 10 to 15 min walking from the reception to the hostel. But apart from that the hostel is great. Impossible to get a better location, really close to everything at night and literally 30 seconds away from the central square. I recommend it :)

Hostel Marmota

Innsbruck, Austria

Just one night. Nothing to complaing really. Good view. I Didn't stay long enough to know very well, but it looked quite good. I would recomend

Barcelona Central Garden

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel. Nice and quiet place. Everything is clean and staff is very polite. Great location. Nothing to complain, really.

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

Very good hostel! It takes a big building and is very organized and clean. Nice staff, simple but good breakfast. Great showers and bathrooms. Good location, not the best, but not bad at all. You will definetly not regret to stay here.

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

I've been to many great hostels and this was the best one! Great 'all you can eat' breakfast. Incredibly good paid dinner. Perfectly clean bathrooms. Great place to put your luggage and valuable belongings without worrying about security. Super awesome staff, in every way possible. Seriously, it is that good! It is impossible not to be satisfied with it.

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Incredible hostel!! Awesome staff, clean bathrooms, PERFECT BREAKFAST (with waffles), excelent location. If I have to complain about something would be that the room was quite small, but hey, it's a hostel, right?... But it is a really really good place, you will definetly not regret it.