• USA, Female, 41+
Maison de Didi, Rome, Italy
30th Jun 2013

If you're planning on visiting Rome, Maison de Didi is the Perfect place to stay! Located in Ancient Rome, Didi's B&B is in a safe, residential area, two blocks from the Coliseum. Didi, a native of Rome, yet fluent in English, provides her guests with insight and directions for the best places to visit, shop or dine. Our room was simply beautiful, the marble floors cool despite the heat of the day. Didi lives on site and will do whatever necessary to insure you have a memorable experience.

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
Il Gatto Zorba, La Spezia, Italy
27th Jun 2013

I loved the bread & breakfast. It felt extremely safe (three locked doors between you and the world). The facilities were clean and the location was perfect. My only complaint, and it isn't much of one, is that we only saw the owner during check in on the first day, and never after. We saw the cleaning lady on one day, but it felt weird to not communicate with any other staff.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
Hotel Du Commerce, Paris, France
22nd Jun 2013

Hotel Du Commerce was in the perfect location. Right down the road from a beautiful square in which all manner of specialized food stores reside. While the hotel's staircase is narrow and winding and the showers are downstairs, I still loved the hotel. The room was a beautiful shade of blue, with a great view of the Latin quarter. The area felt safe and the staff was friendly. I'd definitely go back.

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
Tony's House Hotel, London, England
19th Jun 2013

The hotel is exactly what I expected for the money and given the city. Everyone agrees that London hotels are small and comparatively expensive. The room was clean, clean sheets and clean towels. The bathroom was small, the lights dim, and the fan noisy, but it was what I expected. I loved that the street was quite and secure. The hotel was near both Hyde Park and Paddington Station, making it ideal for traversing the city. I would certainly consider staying at Tony's again.