Way Hostel

Good hostel...

• 23rd Oct 2013

Villa Dimitris

Santorini, Greece

We loved how cozy this hostel was. One thing I liked the most is that they actually pick you up at the port (unlike many other experiences I have had where they just end up making excuses....) And trust me, if you are arriving at 1am after 8 hours of being in a ferry, super tired, this is about the best thing they can offer. It was very clean, Rula and Costas were so kind and is 5min walk from the black beach.

• 21st Jul 2013

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

Overall, it was a pretty good hostel.Two complains though: breakfast consisted of only coffee and bread, it was so small, other guests would take all the bread (literally!)and sometimes we ended up with nothing...we ended up buying our own breakfast. The other thing was that there were a lot, a lot of bugs; the quantity of mosquitos in our room was exasperating. There were also big cockroaches, although they had to cats that hunted them (...played with them) but the dead bugs would stay there :S

• 18th Jul 2013

Hotel Benvenuti

Florence, Italy

Is a pretty average hostel, don't expect anything great. Some of the staff weren't so nice, the breakfast was really overpriced for what they gave. They also made us leave the key anytime we went outside, which was weird and didn't feel so safe... I expected something better from what I read online but I guess It did the trick in the end, we just needed a place to sleep for few nights.

• 12th Jul 2013

B&B Da Mila

Florence, Italy

It is a good hostel although it seemed more like an apartment adapted to be a hostel. Very close to the central station although it doesn't seem like it in the map. The breakfast in the morning was superb.

• 10th Jul 2013

Youthhostel Bern

Bern, Switzerland

The hostel was not very clean and the surrounding area smelled really bad. There were bugs everywhere, I even saw a cockroach in the bathroom...

• 7th Jul 2013

Mountain Hostel

Grindelwald, Switzerland

Awesome hostel, spotless clean and the staff was friendly. It's a little far away from town but they give you a card to take the local bus for free (you end up saving a lot of money in public transportation!), they also give access to a sport center and a pool. It has a lounge with games, the reception closes early though, so you can't play after 10pm because it has locks on everything.

• 6th Jul 2013