Backpackers @ 1770

Agnes Water - Town of 1770, Australia

Only stayed one night. Was a short walk to the hostel from the bus stop. They had a small free BBQ the night I arrived. Right next to a small shopping center with restaurants, grocery store and bottle shop. Because of the unusual bus times I had to leave my bag all day, they were nice enough to let you put them in their storage space but it would've been nice if it was a little more secured.No real complaints. Right next to a place that offers cheap surf lessons if you're stuck there all day.

Noosa Backpackers Resort

Noosa, Australia

Alright hostel. Had to pay returnable deposit for cutlery. Free wi-fi, but was unusable during peak times. Seemed not to be near anything, but they do have a shuttle. The free surfboard rental was nice, although there were no waves at the main beach, I heard later that you should surf at different location. The outlets in the lockers were a nice touch. Understandably our bathroom light was in a timer, so it might cut out while youre showering.

Woodduck Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

Decent hostel, not the nicest but it was the people staying there that made it fun. Close by the Roma station and a quick walk to the library, downtown and south bank. You have to pay extra for internet which I didn't like. The beds were also extremely squeaky.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Had to catch an early flight so I tried checking out at 7:20am but the bar was closed and no one would answer, so I had to leave my linens and lose my small key deposit because of this. Would not recommend if you have to check out at an early time. Other than that the staff was extremely helpful and right beside a bus stop.

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The only qualm I had was with the location, but that was very easy to overcome. One of the best hostels Ive stayed at yet. No free breakfast but the 5 euro breakfast buffet is an incredible deal.