One bathroom for about 30 beds...not the best. Guys in reception were unhelpful and the room was packed with beds! Only good thing was the location

Really good hostel overall. Good sized rooms with secure luggage baskets below the beds. Clean and tidy. Great location tourist wise! The only complaint I have is how loud it gets as the hostel is above a bar. The window in my first room didn't seal so I could hear the people on the patio and cars driving by(on a very busy road) all the time, quite loudly. And just through the floor of the building. But I moved rooms to the second floor and it was 100% better. Helpful staff! Overall rating 4.5/5

London Eye Hostel

Other than the location this hostel wasn't worth it. One shower per floor of 20 people, and it was cold with little pressure. The 12 person bunk room was tiny! Other hostels would have rooms twice the size for that many people. It felt like they were cheap and cut corners. The kettle and stove in the kitchen didn't work( and hasn't for over a month, a long term resident told me). Overall poor experience, wouldn't return

Astor Hyde Park

Breakfast was served from 8-10 which isn't too bad, and it consisted of toast, cereal, drinks, etc. Lots of stairs, but that wasn't really a problem other than when I had to get my bags up. It was very clean as well, they cleaned the bathrooms and showers daily and I never had any "ew" moments. Only real problem was the staff when they weren't working. They all live there and are very loud and kin of rude when not working. Like they own the place. Made the common room kind of awkward.