Villa Banana, Dubrovnik, Croatia
16th Aug 2014

I had a lot of fun at Sunset. Although it is out of the main town, it's so easy to grab the shuttle bus. There is a great room to meet people and it's a relaxed atmosphere. The staff went beyond to help us once I got them smiling! I was actually sad to leave which is a rarity! Thanks Dave and Bob!

10th Jul 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were really helpful and friendly. You can hear the traffic in the night but you live with it. Got to do some painting and one of the staff members kindly cooked us a meal and it was delicious. We also had a jam sesh with all the instruments. Would highly recommend.

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
18th Apr 2014

I've been to London loads of times but it was my first time at Astor Hyde Park. Loved it from the moment I walked it. It is very spacious, clean and has a relaxed atmosphere. My friend and I did the pub crawl and Kat helped us get there, even making sure everyone knew how to buy tickets for the tube. Laura was also a great receptionist. Would definitely stay here again.

Bura Surfhouse, Lagos, Portugal
2nd Apr 2014

I absolutely loved this hostel/surf house. The staff are what makes it feel so homely. I extended my stay twice and was so glad I did. Loved the barbecues,TJs perri perri chicken and tour to the West Coast and the SUPing. The free pickups and drop offs from the train and bus station are added bonuses. In the summer they have a rooftop bar where you can watch the sunset, if there's going to be one. Be careful of Jayden who lives in the kitchen. Definitely want to come back! Thanks Bura!