Reviews: neildux

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 51

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Traveled to Istanbul for the first time with my daughter and wasn't quite sure what to expect with the hostel. The facility is first class - clean rooms, clean bathrooms and showers and in a fantastic location. All that is to be expected (or at least hoped for) in a hostel, but what really makes this place so fantastic is the staff. Tugi (reception), Bahre (walking tour and pub crawl), and Wes (bar upstairs) were truly the reason why our stay at this hostel was so good. I definitely recommend.

Old Town Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

First time in Croatia and the hostel was perfect. The owner Dora and her bf were incredibly nice and helpful with all our questions - what beach is best (the one on the right), what island to day trip (Brac) and just hanging out and talking. Great location!!! Everything is easily within walking distance. Would absolutely recommend this hostel without any hesitation.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Just stayed at the Flying Pig for my second time in 5 months. Thought it was excellent my first time, and the second time just confirmed it. Pretty chill hostel with a great staff (especially Sophie behind the bar) and in a perfect location.